4.12.11

greenery babies.

Now its almost winter so there's no way you can plant anything ( except if you want to torture them to death-freeze ) outside the balcony. So i bring this awesome babies inside.


Why I want to keep this babies?

For me, it give you tons of benefits ;

like *relaxing* mood to see them around, they are cute, pretty, unique ( like this venus flytrap of mine ), a bad-ass as it cleaning the air inside ( yes, they happily do it for you ) and you can even get source of foods ( like fruits, herbs, veggies ).

For now i keep myself only an indoor plants. The nice things about them, they don't need extra-hard care that you need to struggle with. Next year in spring i will try to keep more *harder* plants outside. I'm thinking of making some small veggies garden for fun.


oh my, aren't they are such an awesome buddies to keep? ; )















No comments:

Post a Comment