24.1.14

flowers & llama - artworks.

*Happy to get my drawing-mojo-back!***

I tried to do more of different style painting. I think it's good to try different styles so I can get a new techniques also to mix with.

For this ones, i used watercolor pencils that *lurked* in my drawer for a really long time ( always buy first, use it...much much later...if i even remember it ).

I didn't sketch first since i want to get that *sketchy* look for the line art. The finishing went into computer like always, trying not to edited it as too much since this suppose to be traditional painting.

I always have a soft spot for whimsical things and following one of the awesome artist online for inspirations. For this time, I got the inspirations from this awesome artist.

For the theme ideas? i don't know, i just randomly draw it. I think the second one looks like a Llama monster mix maybe lol :p



No comments:

Post a Comment