20.1.14

sus-shi-shush.

Last week i'm craving for some japanese foods. But i am too picky and I don't want to spent more money since i went to the dentist to end my tooth-ache-misery-drama.

I am not a person who like to cook lots of various foods at the same time. I always try to avoid making japanese foods like sushi. 

But anyway, 
i finally try to make it and understand completely why it quite pricey ( and expensive ) in restaurant.

When i still at work in Indonesia, one of my friend always woke up at 04.00 - 05.00 in the morning just to prepared sushi for us. She need to be at workplace at 08.00 and always made a lot of batch ( you can check this late post here ). How did she manage to do it that fast! it took me almost 4 hours for 4 types of sushi! XD

Here's the result, though i'm sure i can do better the next one! :p

*please ignore the burnt part and the odd size sushi...pfffttt*






After i made all the sushi and ran out of the ingredients, I still have more sushi rice left. So i just turn it into onigiri...though this is not an original onigiri since they didn't put vinegar in it. But anyway better than going to the trashbin. I made some homemade furikake also and mix it together. 

The leftover *flower* carrots really nice for the decorations, isnt' it? ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment