26.9.11

5 simply heaven for me : 26092011

1. smoked salmon, i really adore salmon ( not a cooked one though )

2. spaghetti, hail to the one who invented it! they are so awesome, tasty and easy to deal with anything ; )

3. plants, they never failed to bring your room more brighter and fresh. I'm going to add installment shelf later for put more of this baby.

4. bookshelf, i want to have this as a small library and now i have it thanks to my partner... :D

5.  my cooking books, this is my first time i can use it here and cook for real.




 °picture : spaghetti with smoked salmon ; simply heaven.

 °picture : my simple dining table.
 °picture : bookshelf with comfy bed for lazying reading.
 °picture : cooking book, and first Nigella lawson and Jamie Oliver's books.









No comments:

Post a Comment