28.9.11

fireflies.

You would not believe your eyes. If ten million fireflies lit up the world as I fell asleep.
'Cause they'd fill the open air and leave teardrops everywhere.
You'd think me rude but I would just stand and stare.

'Cause I'd get a thousand hugs from ten thousand lightning bugs. As they tried to teach me how to dance.

A foxtrot above my head. A sock hop beneath my bed. A disco ball is just hanging by a thread.

Leave my door open just a crack
(Please take me away from here)
'Cause I feel like such an insomniac

(Please take me away from here)
Why do I tire of counting sheep

(Please take me away from here)
When I'm far too tired to fall asleep

To ten million fireflies. I'm weird 'cause I hate goodbyes. I got misty eyes as they said farewell.
But I'll know where several are. If my dreams get real bizarre. 'Cause I saved a few and I keep them in a jar.

I'd like to make myself believe. That planet Earth turns slowly.
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay. Awake when I'm asleep.
'Cause everything is never as it seems when I fall asleep.


It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep.
Because my dreams are bursting at the seams.


Fireflies by Owlcity




For once in my life, i want to go somewhere where you can see thousand fireflies at night. It's one of my dreams. I wonder where on earth now we can find this kind a place?

i wish...


°picture : sunjar

No comments:

Post a Comment